Monday 20 June 2011

Fathers Day 2011

As you are probably aware, yesterday was Fathers Day. I went round to see my Dad, and we all went for a walk through the park to the pub. On the way back the Sun was breaking through the clouds as it got a little lower in the sky which made for a couple of nice photos. My favourite shot is the one of the couple sat on the bench together overlooked by the tree. At my Dad's request I also tried to snap a few shots of Bumble (the family dog), a rather quick and nimble Cross-Terrier.

One last thing. Yesterday the world lost a great man, The Big Man - Clarence Clemons. As the saxophonist in Bruce Springsteen's E-Street Band, his music has touched many people, myself included, and was viewed by most of those as one of the most talented saxophonists around. My thoughts go out to his wife, his kids, and to Bruce and the rest of the E-Street Band.







No comments:

Post a Comment