Monday 13 June 2011

Sensei Yutaka Koike & Sensei Alan Campbell

This coming weekend Sensei Yutaka Koike - 5th Dan will be teaching a course with Sensei Alan Campbell - 6th Dan at JKS Haxby and Selby. Its definitely a course to try and get to for any karate-ka out there of any age or grade. For information on the course, visit: http://selbyshotokankarateclub.blogspot.com/2011/04/york-jks-course-and-grading-19th-june.html 

For the past two years the course has been held here at Seibukan Karate Club in Nottingham and I have photographed it, in-between training of course. This year unfortunately, I can't train because I'm trying to rest my injured ankle in the hope that it won't be like this for the rest of my life, however Sensei Koike will be teaching a session at Seibukan on the Monday evening, so I will be there with my camera to document it as normal. 

The photos below are some of Sensei Koike  and Sensei Campbell which it took over the past few years.










No comments:

Post a Comment